IIT has announced a notification about the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (JAM) in academic year 2014-15. The IIT exam will be on the 9th February 2014. IIT is also known as Indian Institute Of Technology which has conducted a Joint Admission Test (JAM) for M.Sc. This is an entrance exam for the admission to the M.Sc, M.Sc-pH.D dual degree and other degree course. All the other important details like, Application Form, Application Fee and How to Apply for JAM 2014-15 entrance exam is given below
JAM 2014-15 Application Form
Indian Institutes of Technology conducts a Joint Admission test to M.Sc. (JAM) for admission to M.Sc. and other post-B.Sc. programmers at the IITs. The main objective of JAM is to provide admissions to various M.Sc. and other post-B.Sc. programmes based on the performance in a single test and consolidate Science as a career option for bright students from across the country. In due course, JAM is also expected to become a benchmark for normalizing undergraduate level science education in the country. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for JRM 2014-15 on the official website of IIT JAM from 16th September 2013 to 16th October 2013
JAM 2014-15 Application Fee
Online- Interested candidates who want to apply for JAM 2014 entrance exam online, they need to pay Rs.1400/- for General/OBC category candidates and Rs.650/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Offline- And candidates who want to apply offline mode, they need to pay Rs. 1200 with DD of Rs.300/- (GEN/OBC) and Rs.600/- with DD of Rs.150/- (ST/SC).
How to Apply?
Candidates can submit application form in two different modes online and offline
- First of all student have to log on to the official website of IIT JAM http://www.gate.iitk.ac.in/jam, and click on IIT JAM Notification 2014
- After that it is asking for some important information students have to enter all the mandatory information over,
- Then form is comes on the screen, with blank tabs students need to enter all the entries like, Name, Address, DOB, Education Qualification, Passing out school name with respectively board
- Then click on save button given below, your IIT JAM 2014-15 Notification Form is submit successfully,
- After the submission students get their own username and password for further need.
Candidate can obtain a packet containing offline application form information brochure envelope from designated bank branches of Canara bank on cash payment; or from GATE-JAM Office, IIT Delhi after handing over demand draft for appropriate amount. Obtain SC/ST/PD certificate , OBC candidates need not send any certificate with the application form.